Friday, February 13, 2009

No, you don't smoke them...




The magic herbs arrived today. I have to say... they don't look that expensive.
I'd have expected maybe some gold leaf on the packaging, but no.


I am to take 6 capsules twice daily until I get a positive p-stick. They look kind of like they are filled with gravel honestly. I have a hard time thinking these will be my little miracles, but I'm crossing my fingers. I have no idea what is in them other than dehydrated shit that was formerly some kind of a tea made from some herbs. I do intend to find out what is in the formula, however so that I can report back. My understanding is that Patricia picks out the formula and they go to this place http://www.kamwo.com/ to be formulated. Then they take all of the components and put the granules in capsules. My first thought was that I really hope that they have a capsule stuffer because I would hate to be the poor person stuck stuffing and capping them all.
Normally you take phase 2 for about 14 days... and then once you get the positive p stick you start with phase 3. I doubt very much that I will ovulate in 14 days, I just think that it's going to take a little longer to get things back into shape. So, Patricia said if I don't ovulate in that time to call her and we'll go from there.
Just for shits and giggles, I did a p-stick -- I really need to work on my aim. It was obviously negative, but I was just curious about them and couldn't wait. I'm like that.
That's pretty much it for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment