Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ovia's in Da House! Can I get a woot?!?

So today was the big day! I had a temperature spike this morning, so I brought a p-stick with me to work and tested around Noon. It was kind of weird peeking in my desk drawer every few minutes to see what it was doing... and then subsequently peeking in the drawer periodically to look one more time to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

When I was pretty sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing, I called H over. I opened the drawer and pointed. Her reaction, "Ut oh... that was a lot quicker than I thought it'd be!"

I am absolutely stunned that it worked on the first shot! I hope that the rest of this will happen just as easily. Now to begin the arduous task of finding a donor whether frozen or friend... how does one go about asking that sort of thing? Does a known donor work out? I know fresh is always better than frozen.... although not necessarily the case with vegetables.

I find the vast number of things to consider in sperm positively daunting. I also found that I am way more picky in my sperm than I am when picking friends or partners. I mean I don't request genetic details upfront... perhaps I should consider this in the future...

I was able to get some information on the two herbs I have taken so far.

Phase 2 -- take beginning cycle day 3 until positive OPK is called Gui Shao Di Huang Tang but with Modifications - "expels dampness and promotes urination" (YEP! it sure does... I pee ALL THE TIME NOW)

http://www.jcm.co.uk/media/cms/File/Inga.pdf

Beginning Cycle Day 3 - 6 capsules 2x's daily until + OPK ( I actually started cycle day 5 because the herbs weren't ready)

My exact mixture is:

  • Sheng Di Huang 12.0 grams
  • SHAN YAO 10.0
  • SHAN ZHU YU 10.0
  • FU LING 10.0
  • MU DAN PI 5.0
  • ZE XIE 5.0
  • DANG GUI 10.0
  • BAI SHAO 10.0
  • CHAUN XIONG 10.0
  • BAI ZHU 10.0
  • CHEN PI 5.0

Phase 3 - which I think is what helps build a healthy place for implantation is called Wen Jing Tang "invigorates blood and dispel stasis" more info: http://www.sacredlotus.com/formulas/get.cfm/chinese_formula/wen_jing_tang
http://www.acuatlanta.net/jing-tang-grams-concentration-except-minerals-p-27073.html


To be taken as follows: 6 pills 2x's daily for 6 days beginning with + OPK

Mixture is:

BAN XIA 6.00
MAI MEN DONG 9.00
WU ZHU YU 9.00
SHENG JIANG 6.00
DANG GUI 9.00
BAI SHAO 6.00
GUI ZHI 6.00
JI XUE TENG 15.00
E JIAO 6.00
MU DAN PI 6.00
REN SHEN 6.00
GAN CAO 6.00
ZAO JIAO CI 9.00
DAN NAN XING 5.00
DA FU PI 9.00



That's all I've got. It's late! I have to get to bed! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment