Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breaking the Rules

I know I said I wouldn't be posting about secretions and giving those sorts of updates. But in view of the fact that I have no idea what is going on with my body at the moment.. I am about to do just that.



At the request of Sarah over at *just* a mom here is what my current chart looks like:



A couple of things to note:



1. This is my first cycle after coming off of birth control pills.


2. My temperature spike and my + OPK occurred on the same day.


3. The next day the temp kind of plunged, which I think means that my body tried to ovulate and then didn't.


4. I only got a very little bit of EWCM and in general, not much is going on in that department at all.


I sent the chart to Patricia, I'm hoping to hear back from her today. I need to figure this out because I either need to start Phase 4, or go back to Phase 2 and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment