Thursday, April 23, 2009

Herb Alert

Okay, I've made a few changes. I had to stop taking the custom herbs -- just too expensive.

Now I am taking FertilAid, FertilCM, FertiliTea, and the newest thing which I added today:

Xiao Yao Wan or Free & Easy Wanderer by Plum Flower Brand.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I had another + OPK yesterday, but as of today it doesn't look like I actually ovulated. I went for another acupuncture treatment today and she felt that perhaps there was still time to make it happen this cycle. So, I guess we'll see. All I can say is that I am SO thankful to my massage therapist for recommending this place. It's accupuncture in a community setting. So, instead of paying $100.00 for a treatment alone in a private room, it costs $15 to $35 on a sliding scale. You decide what to pay. The only difference is that you're in recliner chairs in a common room so they can treat more people in the same amount of space. I noticed no difference in the way it was done other than that AWESOME. They also don't seem to really mark their herbs up. I paid $8.00 for the ones I bought tonight -- it's an 8 day supply, but I can buy a 41 day supply for $32.00. I was spending $200.00 a month on the other stuff. So, hopefully these will work similarly.

Here's hoping I see a temperature rise tomorrow and that it continues on.

2 comments:

  1. i took the free and easy wanderer plus for night sweats. helped very quickly. what are you taking it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't cycle at all. I have PCOS, so I'm using it to try to get a cycle and then to regulate them. Probably more things will be added, but trying that for now.

    I guess it is meant to balance everything.

    ReplyDelete