Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moderation

Twice today I was moderated at the same forum. Twice. Once for starting a thread that wasn't relative to the geographic area (oops) and once for including this blog address in my signature (oops.)

This blog isn't really going anywhere I noticed... that's because my cycle isn't going anywhere either. One day dear readers (all 3 of you), I will have something to say. I'm sure of it. Until then, you will be subjected to other useless drivel that I deem appropriate for this venue. And because it's my blog, I'll post off topic if I want to.

Other things I should do in moderation -- consumption of chocolate, pickles, and other salty items. I don't know if I'm just practicing, but I had pickles for breakfast EVERY DAY last week. I cannot get enough pickles! And not those bright yellow looking pickles either, no, I'm talking about a nice crisp fresh deli dill pickle.

Is anyone else freaking out about swine flu? I mean, I'm totally a germ-o-phobe. I'm actually starting to wonder how, in just a few short weeks, I am going to be able to leave the house. I wish the media would shut up about it already. If I'm going to die, I don't think I want to know about it in advance. I've been talking all kinds of non-sense about stocking up on hand sanitizers for fear that when the flu hits, that it will be impossible to find it in stock anywhere. Can you really predict a flu like a hurricane? The constant blow by blow is sure to have me institutionalized before the middle of this winter. I am truly certifiably emetophobic so the winter months are already torture for me. Add death to the list of possible afflictions also associated with puking and I'm bound to be rocking back in forth in a corner by Christmas.

I'd also like to give a shout out to a friend of mine who is working on this story. I'm totally hooked already and boy is she going to regret giving me that link. I'm a nag by nature and I want the next installment like... now. So, check it out: http://www.killerserials.net/

OH! I'm wicked awesome. I was supppose to cat sit for someone this weekend... and I forgot. Like I forgot to show up. For the record, I just want to say that I've NEVER forgotten to feed my cats or my dogs. Also, their cats have a free feeder of dry food, so they didn't starve at least. I was only suppose to show up and spoil them with good treats and some wet food. I still feel like a jerk. I can totally handle taking care of a kid, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment