Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things I Am Enjoying

You didn't think you were going to get two real posts in a row did you?

I bring to you my very first ever "Things That I Am Enjoying" in honor of Torrie at I pretty much hate everything.
  1. It's oh so mean... but oh so VERY entertaining. People of Walmart
  2. This was sent to me today by H -- she doesn't remember how she found it, but I am so glad she did! http://www.dooce.com/2009/09/16/your-momma-said-you-ugly (it takes a little while to load)
  3. Jenny over at Something Made Different has made an adorable music video of her dog Lila. I look so forward to reading Jenny's posts. They're funny, different, and they make you want to take adventures. Jenny's an archaeologist who has a boyfriend that she refers to as "the Guatemalan" and a dog that is always getting into hot water. Oh, and she got H to go white water rafting. If that's not magical, I don't know what is.

What are you enjoying?

PS. Blogger spell check cannot seem to handle more than one Vagina at a time. It recognizes the possessive Vagina's, but not multiple Vaginas. Vaginai?

3 comments:

  1. Holy CRAP! What is with the font in my post? I didn't do it, but I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy learning what others are enjoying. It's enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep this in mind and consider posting additional things that I am enjoying. Like your photoblog for instance! What are you enjoying?

    ReplyDelete