Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Joy Up - Adding **SPARKLE** to your life




The Joy Up starts tomorrow, this is something we could participate in together, will you join me?

I hoping to learn how to TRUST in the universe, see joy in everything, and to live in the moment.  I'm having some donor drama -- in the form of silence that is killing me.  These next 10 days I hope will lead me to clarity, honesty with myself, and JOY IN EVERYTHING.  You know you want to...

As for the donor drama, I'm waiting to hear the results of the last conversation he is to have with his partner on whether or not we are going to move forward from here.  He's been super busy, so I understand, but he probably has no idea that the waiting is DRIVING ME CRAZY.  If the answer is no, I'm okay with that.  This in between is maddening.  Where is my joy? JOY NOW.  :-)

In the meantime, I wait for DNA results for Tay-Sachs and Cystic Fibrosis -- results should come this week.  Fingers crossed please!

No comments:

Post a Comment