Friday, June 22, 2012

Turn That Frown Upside Down

I'm starting off  with photos because someone once said that bloggs are better with photos.  Yesterday, I was eating fruit and I was putting the discarded items down, mindlessly, next to me.  I turned for a moment to get something on my desk and saw this:





And immediately felt compelled to turn that frown upside down!


I'm finding it a bit ironic that I have spent the last 3.5 years doing all of the natural things I could think of to get my body in order.  And I am here at this cross roads after saying I would NEVER utilize clomid and I'm planning to use clomid. (Plus a trigger shot!) HA!

What I'm surprised about is my total and complete acceptance of it.  I feel that it is absolutely the right choice  for this first try.  It's probably beginner's optimism, but I'm going to totally revel in it while it lasts.  On this subject, I would love to hear your experiences (good and bad please because I want to be sure I'm thinking this all the way through) with clomid.

A few years ago, when my dad died, I felt a very strong need to have a baby.  And I felt a little boy baby around me, but I wasn't ready for so many reasons.  He recently came back a few weeks ago and I have already welcomed him into my heart.  I'm ready and waiting for him whenever he is ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment