Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jab/Poke

Today is day 3 of my being on bactrim and I'm still having urgency/frequency to pee.  Still have pressure in my belly, but the doctor said it appears to be bladder and not uterus.  So, at least we can definitely rule out infection of my uterus.  They did a urine check and the first part of the test came back negative, so now I'm waiting for a culture -- results on Thursday.  She said it's possible that it is very early symptoms, that it's not very common, but that sometimes women do get that this early.  I didn't ask that question, she volunteered that info with a caution.  The medications could be somewhat responsible for the bloated feeling, so I'm trying not to read too much into that.


However, today I started with the most absurd amount of gas I have ever had, pretty much... well... ever.  It's unbelievable.  


I'm going to attempt to NOT test until Friday.  My friend Lisa, the photographer, would like to be present and I think it's POSSIBLE that I could potentially get a result on Friday even though it is super early.


I'm not sure if I can pull it off though.  Maybe I could test with non-digital tests... maybe that'd be a good compromise.



No comments:

Post a Comment