Thursday, August 2, 2012

Swimming in a Bog of Crazy

An example of a true friend is one who drops everything, grabs her two kids and drags her very pregnant  (adorable) self into the car and schleps 45 minutes to the other end of the state just so she can pick up your FSA card and drive to CVS to buy you pregnancy tests because well, you're out of them.  And you're stuck at work.  And you both NEED TO KNOW now and you need to pee on more sticks NOW.

Bog of Crazy, swimming, I am.  I am also grateful for the above mentioned friend.  And I wicked need to pee... I hope she hurries up.


1 comment:

  1. Man, I should have been checking in here! I wonder if I tossed my stockpile of pregnancy tests -- You could have had them! Keeping my fingers crossed you won't have to ask me to look if I have them ;)

    ReplyDelete