Monday, September 3, 2012

Clomid Makes Me Clingy - NaBloPoMo

I think that the fact that Clomid makes me clingy is an anomaly.  Doesn't it make most people totally insane?  It also makes me sleepy. I get hot flashes too, but I'm most mystified by the unusual emotional response. It makes me want to snuggle and take naps.

This weekend has been quite busy, so I haven't had a chance to give you an update. I'm sure by now you've surmised that all of my testing went great on Thursday.  The cyst DID resolve and both ovaries were back to their normal dimensions.  My endometrial stripe was the smallest it's ever been at 3.3 -- but I have had previous history of it being "too thick".  The thicker lining was because I was not having "good bleeds" and consistent cycles.  So, now that I'm back to normal cycle wise, so too, is my lining or "stripe".  I have read some reports that clomid can cause the stripe to become too thin and can prevent implantation.  So, hopefully this will stay within normal ranges and not become problematic.

Yesterday, the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS.  After a lovely breakfast out, we decided to do some geocaching. I love geochacing -- it's such a wonderful way to explore like a tourist.  It brings you places you would have NEVER noticed otherwise.  Caches are everywhere, too.  So, no matter where you are -- you can always find a cache nearby. You don't even need a fancy GPS -- most smartphones have an app for that!  We're planning to do some caching while on vacation at the end of this month.

Here's a photo of just one of the spectacular views we saw yesterday.

Oh, and..... I am attempting to participate in NaBloPoMo for September -- eek!  It's open for participation until September 5th, so if you want to do it too, hurry and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment