Monday, September 17, 2012

Exhaustion

I have so many half finished blog entries waiting for you.  I keep falling asleep.  I have been beyond tired.

Last night, I went to bed at 10:30 and had difficulty waking at 7:00.  There is just no excuse for that. I didn't even have a particularly grueling weekend.

I made concord grape jam on Saturday - we got about 24 pints out of 48 cups of grapes which was pretty awesome.
Then, yesterday, we finally closed the pool.  We'd been avoiding it since it signals the ceremonial end of summer for me.  However, the electric bill we received on Friday lit a fire under our butts.  We haven't been in it in the last 3 weeks, so it was really time.  It wasn't difficult like I feared, but it was time consuming.  After that, we made dinner and I nearly fell asleep in my plate.  This fatigue is intense.

I started testing to see if the trigger shot is out of my system and it is.  So, now I wait.  Today marks 8dpo.  I have decided to pee only once per day, first morning urine only.  My beta is scheduled for Monday, but it should really be Sunday, so I need to call and fix that.  If I am lucky enough to get a positive beta, I can't screw up the timing for the 2nd beta because I simply won't be able to go that day or any day, until the following week.

Speaking of peeing, I'm peeing like crazy again this time around.  The difference, though, is that I don't have that extreme pressure feeling that I had during the last cycle.  Hopefully, this means that I do not have a cyst again.  No sore breasts this time either.  Just pure and utter exhaustion and frequently peeing are my only complaints.

I hope to wake up and catch up on those other entries.  I just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive, if not awake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog - so great to find another SMC!

    What were the results of your beta????

    ReplyDelete