Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Is Crap!

I really don't know how people do this month after month.  I don't.  I'm only winding down on my second try and I'm feeling so over it. 

For three days, I've had cramps. At first, I thought perhaps it could be implantation cramps -- but probably not for three days.  The weird thing is that I don't usually get cramps with AF.  My boobs aren't sore like they normally are before AF.  And yet, a First Response Early Response was negative this morning.  I'm 13dpo.  Tomorrow, I have my beta which I'm sure will also be negative.  It's frustrating to go from convincing yourself that you're pregnant, to convincing yourself that you aren't.  The wait sucks.  No matter how hard you try, it really is all that you can think about. 

I'm such a total piss ball today. 

If I don't get AF  by Monday, I'm out for the next cycle since I'll be out of town during critical baseline testing.

hmpf.


No comments:

Post a Comment